The MUK group of companies and Ruckus Networks, a leader in the development of wired and wireless systems for information transmission, announced the signing of a distribution agreement in Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan
“Good enough is never really good enough” is the slogan under which Ruckus Networks offers solutions. Today’s commercial environment demands more and more functionality across all IT solutions, and “good enough” connectivity is never enough. That’s why Ruckus Networks designs and builds genuinely purpose-built network infrastructure that meets the most stringent requirements of all enterprise environments.
Ruckus Networks solutions offer a full range of networking equipment, including Wi-Fi access points, network switches, software, cloud services and other solutions based on advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
Primary customers for Ruckus Networks solutions include educational institutions, healthcare institutions, government agencies and retail outlets. The main advantages of networks built based on the company’s products include the following:
• Performance – Ruckus Networks solutions provide the network performance every end-user needs, no matter how complex the environment;
• Simplicity – a single platform for managing networks with multiple access with automatic configuration and simple, intuitive management;
• Flexibility – interchangeable deployment options provide easy capacity expansion for future flexibility and investment protection;
• Innovation – patented core RF technologies, AI-based cloud RRM, AI-based network security and much more;
• Interoperability – open APIs allow Ruckus Networks technologies to integrate with first-party and third-party applications.
For more information on purchasing Ruckus Networks solutions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.