Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Kopetdag etrap (district), AKB Rysgal BC, floor 7, office 716
MUK Group of Companies has started supplying equipment to the territory of Turkmenistan since 2015
The main activity of the company is the distribution of computer equipment, peripheral and network equipment, software, solutions for building infrastructure and related services. MUK specialists take an active part in the development and implementation of projects using these solutions, providing a range of additional services for their dealers and developing the Value-Added Distribution model.
The company sells exclusively through a dealer network. Currently, the MUK portfolio includes contracts with manufacturers such as A10, ACTi, AEG, APC, Altaro, Atos, Avigilon, BENQ, BitTitan, Bitdefender, Brickcom, Centerm, Check Point, Cognyte, Conteg, DDN, Delphix, Dropsuite, EnGenius, Entco, Extreme Networks, Fujitsu, Geovision, HCL, HPE, IBM, Identiv, Iguana, InFocus, Infinidat, Infortrend, Ivanti, Jabra GN, Juniper Networks, Kingston, Matrix, Microsoft, Ncomputing, NetApp, Nvidia, Oracle, PacketLight, Penta Security, Proget, Qnap, Qualys, Quest, RCG Power, RSA, Radware, Ranorex, Samsung, SaneBox, Sharp, Shavlik, Shenzhen Max Power, Stratus, Symantec, Tecnoware, Tescom, Veeam, Veritas, Vertiv, YSoft, Zimbra, Zoom.
Over the past year, MUK has actively developed the current direction of cybersecurity on the territory of Turkmenistan. The delivery of demo solutions by Check Point and Symantec was organized, which resulted in the conclusion of agreements with partners and the implementation of a number of projects based on the products of these manufacturers in the field of information security. The company is also actively involved in organizing and holding seminars and conferences for partners and customers.
• servers of the standard HPE architecture and server options for them;
• server solutions from IBM;
• blade systems from HPE;
• RISC servers from HPE;
• HPE, IBM, NetApp, Oracle data storage systems;
• security solutions from Bitdefender, Check Point, Fortinet, IBM, IXIA, HPE, Penta Security, Radware, Symantec;
• test equipment for IP-networks from IXIA;
• equipment for video surveillance systems from Geovision;
• UPS and batteries from AEG Power Solutions, APC, Shenzhen Max Power, Tescom;
• active network equipment for wired and wireless networks from EnGenius, Fortinet, PacketLight;
• telecommunication cabinets and racks from APC, 4x and Conteg;
• projectors and interactive screens from InFocus;
• components of guaranteed power supply systems from E.MUSIC;
• RCG Power generators;
• software from Altaro, BitTitan, IBM, Ivanti, HPE, Microsoft, Oracle and Stratus;
• Kingston memory modules;
• print management solutions from YSoft;
• computer equipment and electronics from BenQ.
• extensive partner network;
• certified multi-vendor specialists;
• no binding to a specific product/platform, which gives flexibility in choosing the optimal solution to problems;
• flexible pricing policy;
• minimum production process time;
• automated scheme for receiving and processing applications with a web interface;
• the possibility of securing a deal for a specific project;
• the company's portfolio includes solutions from the leading manufacturers of the industry;
• equipment and software installation, maintenance and consulting;
• training of service partners.