Republic of Tajikistan, Dushanbe, 127 Rudaki ave., Rudaki Plaza BC, office 817, 734003
MUK Group of Companies started its activity in Tajikistan in August 2014
At the moment, the company's portfolio includes contracts with leading manufacturers in the field of information technology: A10, ACTi, AEG, Altaro, Ametek, APC, AppDynamics, Aruba Networks, AudioCodes, Avigilon, BENQ, BIRR, Bitdefender, BitTitan, Bluetti, Brandon Medical, Brickcom, Centerm, Cognyte, Commscope, Conteg, DDN, Dell Technologies, Delphix, Delta, DIGITUS by ASSMANN, Dropsuite, e.HOT, Elevēo, EnGenius, ESET, Excel Networking, Genie Networks, Grandstream, HCL, HCS Cabling Systems, HPE, IBM, Identiv, iGuana, Image Access, InFocus, Infortrend, Ivanti, Jabra, Jiangsu United Power Friend, Juniper Networks, Kingston, Kstar, Matrix (Guangdong Matrix New Energy), Microsoft, Nakivo, NetApp, Nexsan, Nidacon, Nvidia, Oracle, PacketLight, Palo Alto Networks, Proget, QNAP, Quest Software, Radware, Ranorex, RCG Power, RSA Security, RUCKUS (CommScope), SaneBox, Siemon, Symantec, Tecnoware, Tescom, Veeam, Veritas, Vertiv, YSoft, Zimbra (Synacore). MUK is an active player in the IT market, assisting partners in the implementation of projects of various scale and complexity. Recently, the company received the status of a VAD distributor of IBM, Microsoft Cloud Service Provider, Oracle, which allows us to offer partners and customers a wide range of high-tech solutions.
The past year was marked by the active promotion and implementation of solutions from manufacturers such as APC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Oracle on the market. With the participation and support of MUK COMPUTERS, a number of large projects based on the products of these manufacturers for public sector enterprises were implemented.
• DellEMC, Fujitsu, IBM, HPE, Oracle server solutions;
• Dell EMC, HPE, IBM, NetApp data storage systems;
• security solutions from Bitdefender, Fortinet, IBM, Juniper Networks, IXIA;
• test equipment for IP networks from IXIA;
• equipment for video surveillance systems from Avigilon, ACTI and Grandstream;
• telephony and video communication from Alcatel-Lucent, Grandstream and Unify;
• UPS and batteries from AEG Power Solutions, APC, Tripp Lite, HPE, Matrix, Shenzhen Max Power, Tescom;
• active network equipment for wired and wireless networks from EnGenius, Fortinet, HPE, IXIA and PacketLight;
• software from Altaro, BitTitan, IBM, Ivanti, Microsoft, Oracle, Stratus, Veeam;
• telecommunication cabinets and racks from APC and Commscope;
• projectors and interactive screens from BenQ and InFocus;
• SCS components from Commscope;
• components of guaranteed power supply systems from e.HOT;
• RCG Power generators;
• Kingston memory modules;
• document management solutions from YSoft;
• computer equipment and electronics from BenQ.
• extensive partner network;
• certified multi-vendor specialists;
• no binding to a specific product/platform, which gives flexibility in choosing the optimal solution to problems;
• flexible policy pricing;
• minimum production process time;
• automated scheme for receiving and processing applications with a web interface;
• the possibility of securing a transaction for a specific project;
• availability in the portfolio companies of solutions of leading manufacturers of the industry;
• installation of equipment and software, maintenance and consulting;
• training of service partners.