Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 107B A.Temur ave.
MUK COMPUTERS company started its activity on the territory of Uzbekistan in 2016
MUK COMPUTERS actively participates in the development of projects and the introduction of equipment and software into the IT infrastructure of customers, developing the Value-Added Distribution model. From the first steps in the market, the company has been focused on the leaders of the global IT industry, and is currently a distributor of brands such as A10, ACTi, AEG, Altaro, Ametek, APC, AppDynamics, Arista, AudioCodes, BENQ, BIRR, Bitdefender, BitTitan, Bluetti, Brandon Medical, Brickcom, Centerm, Cisco, Cognyte, Commscope, Conteg, DDN, Dell Technologies, Delphix, Delta, DIGITUS by ASSMANN, Dropsuite, e.HOT, Elevēo, EnGenius, Excel Networking, Genie Networks, Grandstream, HCL, HCS Cabling Systems, IBM, Identiv, iGuana, Image Access, InFocus, Infortrend, Ivanti, Jabra, Jiangsu United Power Friend, Kingston, Kstar, Lenovo, Matrix (Guangdong Matrix New Energy), Microsoft, Nakivo, NetApp, Nexsan, Nidacon, Nvidia, Oracle, PacketLight, Palo Alto Networks, Penta Security, Proget, QNAP, Quest Software, Radware, Ranorex, RCG Power, RSA Security, RUCKUS (CommScope), SaneBox, Siemon, Smiddle, Symantec, Tecnoware, Tescom, Veeam, Veritas, Vertiv, YSoft, Zimbra (Synacore).
The past year has been marked by the active promotion and implementation of solutions from manufacturers such as Cisco, IBM and Oracle on the market. With the participation and support of MUK COMPUTERS, a number of large projects were implemented based on the products of these manufacturers for enterprises in the state, financial and telecommunications sectors.
• server solutions from IBM, Fujitsu;
• IBM storage systems;
• security solutions from Bitdefender, Cisco, IBM, IXIA, Symantec;
• test equipment for IP networks from IXIA;
• UPS and batteries from AEG Power Solutions, APC, IBM, Shenzhen Max Power, Tescom;
• active network equipment for wired and wireless networks from Cisco , EnGenius, Fortinet, IXIA and PacketLight;
• software from Altaro, BitTitan, IBM, Ivanti, Microsoft, Oracle and Stratus;
• 4x telecom cabinets and racks, APC, Conteg;
• projectors and interactive screens from InFocus;
• SCS components from Commscope;
• components of uninterruptible power supply systems from e.HOT;
• RCG Power generators;
• Kingston memory modules;
• document management solutions from YSoft;
• Computer hardware and electronics from BenQ.
• extensive partner network;
• availability of demo equipment for testing;
• certified multi-vendor specialists;
• no binding to a specific product/platform, which gives flexibility in choosing the best option for solving problems;
• flexible pricing policy;
• minimal time of the production process;
• the possibility of securing a deal for a specific project;
• the presence in the company's portfolio of solutions from leading manufacturers of the industry;
• installation of equipment and software, maintenance and consulting;
• training of service partners.